Pageviews

July 28, 2012

FRONTRUNNER MAGAZINE Vol III Issue 3 2012: My Letter to the Editor


A running kindred, Gia Estrella of Ayala Triads and Team Kamote, texted me early this week that my letter was posted at the latest issue of the Frontrunner magazine.  I was excited to get a copy which I finally did last Wednesday.





Sure enough on page 9 of the magazine appeared my letter and photo of the BDM 102.  Last April, I did write a letter to Jonel Mendoza, editor in chief of the Frontrunner.  I thanked him for helping me finish the BDM 102 last March.  I thanked him, too, for featuring running events in the provinces.






Also in the same issue on pages 56-57, is an article about the Balaba family. Benedict and Candy are good friends of the 83nean runners, getting  to share Camp Aguinaldo for training runs.


Thank you again to the Frontrunner and staff. It is a joy for me to see my letter posted in this magazine for runners by runners. Plus,  the Bicolano Penguin  will be getting an exclusive frontRUNNER t-shirt.


C’est magnifique.      

No comments: